Mevea Tech Talk Webinar
Learn How to Combine ROS Framework with Mevea Simulation Software for Autonomous Systems Development and Testing Environment
Presented by Dr. Asko Rouvinen, Senior Technical Adviser, Mevea Ltd.
- Title: Learn How to Combine ROS Framework with Mevea Simulation Software for Autonomous Systems Development and Testing Environment.
- Presenters: Dr. Asko Rouvinen, Senior Technical Advisor, Mevea Ltd. and Dr. Vesa-Ville Hurskainen, Project Engineer, Mevea Ltd.
- Date: Thursday, November 24, 2022.
- Time: 10:00 AM (Helsinki/UTC +2)
(Munich 9:00, New Delhi 13:30, Beijing 16:00, Tokyo 17:00).
- Duration: 1 hour.
Are you interested in combining ROS with realistic 3D dynamics, environment and work process models?
Welcome to the 5th Mevea Tech Talk, held as free online webinar!
Now is your chance to learn in one hour how the combination of ROS framework with Mevea simulation software provides an excellent development and testing environment for autonomous systems.
Solutions to challenges
Development of autonomous functionality of working machines require lots of testing. Software development environments often offer limited simulation capabilities.
For autonomous functionality development, Mevea Simulation Software offers predefined sensor models with ROS and ROS2 interface for fluent connection of realistic machine, environment and work process simulation.
- Simulation based testing with realistic environment and work process models enables faster development and improves quality.
- Construction and bulk material handling machinery related application development can benefit highly on real-time dynamic soil behaviour with realistic machine interaction.
Dr. Asko Rouvinen is a Senior Technical Advisor at Mevea Ltd. His recent work relates to integration of multibody dynamics simulation into R&D tools and environments.
Dr. Vesa-Ville Hurskainen is a Project Engineer at Mevea Ltd. He is working on real-time simulation of intelligent working machines, including virtual sensors and complex work process models.
If you have any questions, you can email to us: